Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My new (and old lady-ish) hobby

You guys...


I know that I haven't blogged in over month.  WHAT?? I started a new hobby. 

What's my new hobby you ask? 

Couponing. 

At first I was like "I'll just buy one newspaper and clip some coupons, read some blogs." You know? But then I got addicted. I would go to the grocery store and only spend ten bucks on fifty bucks worth of product. I am high on savings.

It's kinda sad though... My mom calls once a week to make sure I only have one cat. She thinks that I am some sort of crazy cat lady! Which I most certainly am not! (If you don't count the hundred pictures of my cat on my phone...)

So now that I have gotten a taste of only spending fifty dollars on a month's worth of groceries I can't stop couponing. I now buy at least three newspapers a week and spend at least ten hours clipping, organizing, and reading the blogs. If you haven't looked into couponing you should. You might think it's stupid (which in reality I get looked at like I'm a crazy person when I shop) and think that it isn't worth while, but trust me, it is!

Here are some of the blogs that I look at regularly.

Consumer Queen (for Oklahoma specifically)
The Crazy Coupon Lady
Totally Target
Wally World Woman


I hope you all find this useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment