Thursday, April 24, 2014

DIY Baby Onesie Dress

Calm down people. I'm not having a baby. Just all of my friends are. Which is totally cool but I do have to stare and drool over all the pictures they post on Facebook. Fresh babies are just too stinking cute. TOO CUTE.

Anywho.

My lovely coworker had a baby girl recently so I decided to make her and little baby Ember a cute and non-fussy onesie dress. And let me tell ya'. The little thing looked so cute in it the other day!

See? Super adorable.


Now... you all are probably expecting a tutorial on how to make this thing, right? I am sorry to announce that all my picture from that day were completely terrible. Most of them were of my cat being a little too interested in what I was doing.

exhibit A

But have no fear! Here is a link to the best tutorial I could find! 


I also made a set of Thank You cards for her baby shower. (I gave them to her with the stipulation that I had to receive one back from her saying thank you for the Thank You cards. Weird, I know.)


You can purchase these cute and simple Thank You cards and much more on my Etsy store HelloBrownlow.

l


No comments:

Post a Comment